is the study of muscles to detect imbalances in the body’s energy and to find
what to do to correct the imbalance. To monitor muscles, the practitioner
applies gentle pressure by hand to observe the muscle response.
Kinesiology can be used to treat physical, mental, and emotional problems. It is for anybody of any age for any health or wellness goal you can set for yourself. Benefits include:
· Self empowerment - be in control of your own healing and wellness
· Activation of your body’s own healing capabilities
· Pain relief – from both physical and emotional pain
· Enhanced focus and concentration using brain integration to alleviate learning difficulties
· Uncovering past patterns and resetting them
· Identification and the clearing of over-active defence systems
· Reduced stress, improved posture, and more ease in life
· Developing awareness of more positive and sustainable ways of living
Balancing techniques can be a simple as rubbing reflex points on your body and holding acupressure points to strengthen the relevant muscle. Other balancing tools include reiki, flower essences, tissue salts, aromatherapy, diffusing limiting beliefs, brain integration and integration of developmental reflexes using rhythmic movements.